Pta W Alloy Steel Plate
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA|
|Min. Order:||100 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||Steel frame & steel belt fastened|
|Brand:||HP Plate, HP Welding|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||500 tons per year|
Model No.: HP-750W
Tungsten Carbide Steel Plate is kind of Clad Abrasion Steel Plate , which is made by Plasma Transfer Welding process.
PTA is a true welding process, with deposits forming a metallurgical bond with the base metal. The dilution level of wear plate by Plasma Transfer Welding is very close to those obtained by using the oxy-acetylene process.
With the dispersion strengthened cladding powders and special plasma cladding technology, PTA W Alloy Steel Plate works well against the high impact & abrasion.
Wear Resistant Steel Plates are well successfully applied to Mining, Cement and Brick industry as Dozer Moldboards. Shovel Liners. Chute Liners. Dragline Buckets. Classifier Screens. Mine and Quarry Skips. Pug Mill Paddles. Compactor Rollers. Bucket Lips. Dipper Buckets. Ore Cars. Ore Scrapers. Dump Truck Body Beds. Loaders and High Lifts. Skid Plates.
Quick View On Product
1. Product Name: PTA W Abrasion Resistant Products
2. Body Material: A36 Mild Steel + Tungsten Carbide Overlay (Hardfacing)
3. Grade: HP750W
4. Standard Size: 1000*2000mm; 1000*3000mm or Customised
5. Quality Standard: ASTM G65, AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
6. Applications: Mining, Metallurgy, Cement, Railway, Road, Power Generation, Military & Others
7. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTI, ROHS
Standard Specifications of HP-750W WCO Plates:
Packing & Delivery of Wear Plate
Packing Way: By Wood Case
Delivery Time: 30 days after order confirmation
Metallographic Pictures of Tungsten Carbide Overlay Plate
Intrduction On Plasma Transferred Arc Weld (PTAW) Products
HP 750W products are developed for extremely abrasive applications and both the prime carbide and the matrix are very hard to be against abrasion.
This grade is made from spherical tungsten carbide dispersed in NiCrBSi matrix by Plasma Transferred Arc Weld (PTAW) process. The tungsten carbide is 70-75 wt % and the particle size is in the range of 60-325 mesh (44-250 micron) with hardness HV 2700- 2900. The bulk hardness of NiCrBSi matrix is HRC 60-70.
PTAW Production Procedure
Forging body---CNC drilling---Brazing and quenching---Tempering---Shot blasting---PTAW overlay welding---Shot blasting---Marking---Install clamp spring---Package
PTAW Production Equipment
Plasma Transfer Arc Welding (PTAW) Product Range:
Laboratory Equipments On PTAW Product
Test Reports On PTAW Products:
FAQ On HP Wear Products
Question: Can I cut or drill a hole in an HP overlay plate?
Answer: No. The chromium-carbide layer is not drillable or machineable. When necessary, you may be able to cut it with plasma, waterjet, or arc-gouging.
Answer: It depends on the hardfacing alloy. Many chromium carbide alloys check-crack when cooled to moderate temperatures; this is normal. Other alloys, such as the austenitic and martensitic, do not crack when applied properly. Check cracking can be seen as cracking perpendicular to the bead length. This occurs by the high stress that is experienced when the weld metal cools. The cracking stops at the parent metal underneath, as long as the parent metal is not brittle. If the parent metal is hard or brittle, you should choose a buffer layer of a softer, and tougher, weld metal.
Question: What are the most popular applications with hardfacing products?
Answer: The typical applications include Mining Site, Steel Mill, Cement Industry, Power Generation, Glass Industry, Construction, Dredging, Oilsand, etc where need to fight with abrasion and impact.
HuiFeng Wear Resistant Group
HUIFENG Wear Resistant Group is a professional manufacturer for wear products since 1989.
We supply wear plate, hardfacing pipe, wear parts, flux cored welding wire, wear resistant casting material & other wear solution.
We have been serving cement industry, mining site, power plant, steel mill, glass industry, etc... for over 30 years through joint venture with Vautid GmbH. Our products are under ISO9001 & SGS certificated.
- Company Name: HuiFeng Wear Resistant Group
- Representative: Zhang Kunmou
- Product/Service: Wear Plate , Flux Cored Welding Wire , Hardfacing Pipe , Wear Parts Fabrication , Clad Plate , Wear Resistant Liner
- Capital (Million US $): us$500,000
- Year Established: 2000
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: NO 168 INDUSTRIAL AVENUE, WUHU COUNTY, ANHUI PROVICE, CHINA
- Contact Person: Mr. Ken Luo
- Tel: +86-0512-36825872
Premium Related Products